Clarify the "processing time" in the "my orders" section

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
it varies from person to person.. some person a week other person like me skipped it totally.. it depends i think if they have the items in stock and that they are getting the stuff together

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Hi,

How long does the stage 'pre-production' last for PCS desktop builds? My new build has been at this stage since last Friday - 3 working days.

I placed my order last Tuesday - 7th January.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, please.

Thank you.

See: :)

The overwhelming majority of the time for your order will be pre-production. i.e. your order is sat in a queue waiting for one of the many builders to get to building it. They are currently building systems of people who ordered before you did.

Once they start building the process tends to move very quickly. It doesn't take long to build, then it needs to go for testing and QC. Assuming no issues are identified it will get packed and shipped pretty fast. Often all that within a couple of days.

Yes my laptop is dispatched and with DPD coming tomoz :) so excited be able to play games like WOW, Planet Coaster ect much smoother and able to play latest games on it.

1579020496764.png
Finally got it :) thanks to everyone in the process. builders to the customer service thanks.

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
i have spent quite a long time changing colours on mine.. i can change three different areas

eliver

What this man said.

Mine was sitting in pre-production for 11 days.
Now yesterday it was built and i got notified at like 4pm.
& Literally just a minute ago I got notified of it being tested!
I am expecting it this Friday if no issues arise during the testing phase. Hype traainnnn :ROFLMAO:
Test Date08-01-2020

Finally on the hype train.. woot woot! 🚂
on it's way.jpg