Clarify the "processing time" in the "my orders" section

VenatoS

Id recommend getting the DPD app is you haven’t already, does live tracking and you can rearrange delivery times etc, absolutely essential to keep sanity.

Are you aware if its possible to e.g
My item is planned to be delivered on Friday but I miss the courier, so is there a possibility to pay extra and upgrade for a Saturday delivery just after I miss the courier so I don't have to wait till Monday delivery?
Hope this makes sense!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Are you aware if its possible to e.g
My item is planned to be delivered on Friday but I miss the courier, so is there a possibility to pay extra and upgrade for a Saturday delivery just after I miss the courier so I don't have to wait till Monday delivery?
Hope this makes sense!
Yes, totally understand, you can do that within the app.

VenatoS

Yes, totally understand, you can do that within the app.

Thanks for that.
I just know someone will be home tomorrow till about 1pm & if i get lucky i'd have the PC deliver by then.
If I miss it I'll just upgrade quickly to Saturday delivery & hopefully have it day after!

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
already got it! they said it wouldnt show till 6pm but its showing on there not really showing any location atm.. i whinged at them.. because i was told it was coming today and i got carers for several hours.. which cost me a fair bit and i didnt need them and i cant cancel them and now i need them for friday they did me a free delivery for before 10.30am so that it wouldnt cost me another £50

Your getting yours tomorrow Venatos as well??

VenatoS

already got it! they said it wouldnt show till 6pm but its showing on there not really showing any location atm.. i whinged at them.. because i was told it was coming today and i got carers for several hours.. which cost me a fair bit and i didnt need them and i cant cancel them and now i need them for friday they did me a free delivery for before 10.30am so that it wouldnt cost me another £50

Your getting yours tomorrow Venatos as well??

Congrats, im really happy for you!
Post some pictures of this beauty whenever you get a chance! :D

Hopefully getting it tomorrow if the courier comes before my girlfriend goes to University..
If that doesn't happen I'll upgrade my delivery for a Saturday one!
Currently Awaiting Dispatch!

Fistful

Very happy to be in pre-production now. With a bit of luck and lead times permitting, I will have my machine by the end of next week!

Chrisdo

Very happy to be in pre-production now. With a bit of luck and lead times permitting, I will have my machine by the end of next week!

Snap!... after 5 days in 'Processing' it's finally gone into pre-production... still contemplating picking it up and their operations if I can't guarantee I'll be in when they 'despatch'

Out of curiosity how much is upgrading to Saturday as I may have the option to if it gets despatched tomoz as they hope they will.

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
is it still showing awaiting dispatch.. apparently the pickup dpd at 9.30am and 3.30pm so if its still showing it now ur not getting it tomorrow

Also if you buy it through finance you cant collect it and it has to be delivered to your home address

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
A laptop could just as easily be dropped at the couriers as anywhere..
Or, in my case, lost. Was expecting something today from DPD and Richer Sounds tells me the courier has lost it.

So there we are, problems can happen anywhere along the chain.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
If you can't upload an image here and want to share it just upload to IMGUR or similar and post a link :)