Classics - Remind us of the ones that still make you move

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So, as i said, i finished my phd manuscript monday, and so, i did a little karaoke session :D
I started with this :

Then, i continued with this :

And i finished with this :

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, as i said, i finished my phd manuscript monday, and so, i did a little karaoke session :D
I started with this :

Then, i continued with this :

And i finished with this :

Shameful admission, I bought the frozen vinyl for that track. I claim it's because my neices love it but that's not true.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
let's dig in to share a new song from a french speaker artiste (he's from Belgium if i'm not wrong)

(the subtitles are pretty well made for this video and the other that he did)

edit : i really like the distopyan vibe of this clip

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I meant from a french seller (not Zavvi)
Oh, really? Wow, I didn't expect that, that's very expensive! They are beautiful, though, I think each album has loads of artwork in the jacket, it's like a little booklet, not like a normal record cover. They're really nice. There's a boxset also, with 5 x 7" records which is really nice too, I'm a sucker for boxsets, but yeah, they're definitely not cheap!

LDS86812___66040.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is such an important track, I'm listening to the album for the first time in a while, and just reminded how wonderful it is.

I was really lucky to pick up a boxset of this that Macklemore self released (off label) almost 10 years ago now. It's such a great boxset.

If any of you haven't heard it, stick it on and listen to the lyrics. It's amazing. The whole album is incredible, think it's very underrated.

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love

20220903_175447.jpg

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This is such an important track, I'm listening to the album for the first time in a while, and just reminded how wonderful it is.

I was really lucky to pick up a boxset of this that Macklemore self released (off label) almost 10 years ago now. It's such a great boxset.

If any of you haven't heard it, stick it on and listen to the lyrics. It's amazing. The whole album is incredible, think it's very underrated.

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love

View attachment 34611
It’s a hugely important song, I love a bit of old school hip hop but the misogyny and homophobia that is rife goes against the grain for me. To put that track out was a bold move, fair play to them for taking a stand 🙂👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It’s a hugely important song, I love a bit of old school hip hop but the misogyny and homophobia that is rife goes against the grain for me. To put that track out was a bold move, fair play to them for taking a stand 🙂👍
Absolutely, and he actually has a line in the track that says "if I was gay I would think Hip Hop hated me" which was so true back in the day.

I love progress.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't know how explain the feelings this song give me, it's so full of memories.
I hope you'll like it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got reminded of this a little while ago.

I had it taped off the radio when I was at school, but there was no internet at the time and I never found out the title of it and lost the tape so never thought about it again.

Then one day a few years ago, the melody just came back into my head out of nowhere, luckily I remembered some of the lyrics and searched it and picked up the 12"

Such a good tune