Cleaning a proteus laptop

I have a laptop with a Proteus Series 15.6" case. I have had it for a while now and I think some dust is building up on the intake filter which I would like to clean out. How do I open the case fully without damaging the inner components?

Thanks.

Shepard

Enthusiast
Hi there,

please give us a ring and have your order number ready, as we will ask for that at the beginning of the call. We can then either guide you through opening the laptop or email you pictures and instructions, whichever you prefer.

You can also take a look here, as Ubuysa and I recommend the best way to clean a laptop in this thread:

Hi,

Okay I'll call later today when I get off work. After reading your post, is there any particular brand of thermal paste you would recommend? Just in case after cleaning out dust it still runs a bit hot.

Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,

Okay I'll call later today when I get off work. After reading your post, is there any particular brand of thermal paste you would recommend? Just in case after cleaning out dust it still runs a bit hot.

Thanks.
Personally I’d always suggest thermal grizzly kryonaut, good price and excellent performance, even amazon do it.