Cleaning Day!

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
This morning I realised I hadn't cleaned my machine in a long time - maybe 3 months or so. I was more than a little shocked when I opened up the front! :eek:

IMG_7103.jpg

I'm surprised I could see any RGB at all to be honest!! The PSU filter on the 220T was doing it's job also it seems. We have hard floors downstairs and as with all hard surfaces, dust doesn't settle anywhere and gets moved about with ease - with a carpet it can actually get trapped and not move about until properly disturbed.

IMG_7104.jpg

A few minutes later all was as it should be again. I must say the 200T is a great case - despite all the gunk on the filters, the interior was quite clean. A quick wipe with a clith on the top of the PSU shroud was really all that was needed. Hopefully it's a sign that my positive airflow setup is doing it's thing for me!!

IMG_7105.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the room light up with RGB loveliness once again this evening! :love:

D

Deleted member 41971

This morning I realised I hadn't cleaned my machine in a long time - maybe 3 months or so. I was more than a little shocked when I opened up the front! :eek:

View attachment 29656

I'm surprised I could see any RGB at all to be honest!! The PSU filter on the 220T was doing it's job also it seems. We have hard floors downstairs and as with all hard surfaces, dust doesn't settle anywhere and gets moved about with ease - with a carpet it can actually get trapped and not move about until properly disturbed.

View attachment 29657

A few minutes later all was as it should be again. I must say the 200T is a great case - despite all the gunk on the filters, the interior was quite clean. A quick wipe with a clith on the top of the PSU shroud was really all that was needed. Hopefully it's a sign that my positive airflow setup is doing it's thing for me!!

View attachment 29658

Looking forward to seeing the room light up with RGB loveliness once again this evening! :love:

게임텔러 :: 컴퓨터 본체 청소, GIF, 컴퓨터 본체 먼지, 청소하는 방법

D

Deleted member 41971

View attachment 29656

View attachment 29657

View attachment 29658

one for the blood pressure @AgentCooper

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Good to see you, @NoddyPirate -- I think you've not been around for a while? That's some impressive dust buildup. Could you even see the RGB?!
Thanks @sck451 - yes I've been away from a while - needed to clean the psychological dust build-up for a while too......

Yes I could see the RGB, but I now realise it wasn't very bright! 😃

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 29656

View attachment 29657

View attachment 29658

Good to see you back Noddy! And nice to see a clean PC again ;) I’d recommend picking up one of these for in 3 months time :ROFLMAO: Makes PC cleaning great fun, I’ll be honest!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good to see you back Noddy! And nice to see a clean PC again ;) I’d recommend picking up one of these for in 3 months time :ROFLMAO: Makes PC cleaning great fun, I’ll be honest!
They are amazing, put a pinny on and it becomes a pleasure rather than a chore.

They also now have their own direct sales website, kudos to @ubuysa for pointing this one out:

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 29656

View attachment 29657

View attachment 29658

Oh my