Clevo Control Center/Hotkey - Can't install v2 even though it's listed as an option for my chassis on the clevo website...

SaxonRix

Bronze Level Poster
Hey,

My laptop messed up a bit, so I went back and downloaded the hotkey/control center zip from PCS downloads section and re-installed it (the version on the PCS download section is Control Center AP Version: 5.0001.1.62). However, for some reason the CPU OC app from it doesn't open, so I went to the clevo download section for my chassis: https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftpOut.asp?Lmodel=P7xxTM&ltype=9&submit=+GO+

And I can see that there are a few different versions listed there:

Control Center AP 5.0001.1.68
Hotkey AP version 5.0001.1.70 (which I believe the still Control Center, they've just named it differently in the desc)
Control Center AP 5.0001.1.76
Hotkey AP version 5.0001.1.88

But then there also seems to be a Control Center V2:

Control center 2.0 AP Version 1.0.78

Based on the 'Start' dates of all these items, the ' Control center 2.0 AP Version 1.0.78' is the latest one, which was released in Sept 2019.

However, if I try to install that, I get a message saying it can't be installed because the version I have installed 'Control Center AP Version: 5.0001.1.62' (Released back in 2017) is newer lol....

Anyone managed to get Control Center 2.0 installed at all?

Cheers!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Contact PCS and ask which version is most appropriate for your build.

Via Tapatalk