cold war code

i’ve recently got a pc build with a rtx 3080 in it. On your pc builder it says that you get a free copy of Call of duty Cold war when purchasing but i have not received the code? Anyone got any ideas??

Thank you

steaky360

Won’t be mailed till your pc is dispatched. so if you’ve not had a shipping notification you’ll not get a code till after that

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Actually, if you look at the specs in the order page, is it not listed there near the bottom?

If the offer isn't listed in the order page specs then it's not part of the build you ordered.

Actually, if you look at the specs in the order page, is it not listed there near the bottom?

If the offer isn't listed in the order page specs then it's not part of the build you ordered.
oh ok, i will go and have a look at the spam. I was fairly sure my order confirmed that i would get it as i ordered months ago.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
oh ok, i will go and have a look at the spam. I was fairly sure my order confirmed that i would get it as i ordered months ago.
Like I say, if you log into your main PCS account and go to the order, it will list it at the bottom if it was included with the build.