Colossus Venom and Shinobi XL

Gorman

Author Level
colossus_shinobi.jpg

Epic. Colossal. Deadly. Behold Colossus Venom - a wicked new twist to the award-winning Colossus PC Chassis. Offering a new green LED color option, unmatched expandability, security, and cooling all wrapped up in a modern and elegant body, Colossus Venom is an exercise in exacting chassis design. The result is a chassis like no other; a chassis that serves as an ideal enclosure for the most colossal gaming rigs.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/colossus-venom/

We've taken our battle-proven Shinobi design and expanded it, creating a roomy, feature-packed full tower enclosure that will not only turn heads, but take them clean off. The larger size enables you to outfit your Shinobi XL with the latest fear-inducing hardware, including XL-ATX motherboards and the longest graphics cards. Shinobi XL can accommodate up to two 360mm radiators, making it ideal for water cooling enthusiasts. Four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports and the all-new BitFenix SuperCharge™ port keep your peripherals and mobile devices ready for battle, while the BitFenix FlexCage™ hard disk rack adds to the Shinobi XL's nimbleness. With three included Spectre™ fans, tool-free drive locking, filtered intakes and signature BitFenix SofTouch™ Surface Treatment, Shinobi XL is the chassis you need when vengeance is not enough.

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/shinobi-xl/

bg92

Expert
Don't really like the colossus, but I do like the shinobi xl. That is mainly becuase I only really like simple designs.

Corfate

Author Level
Not my cup of tea im afraid. I like windows, lots of fans, and quite a quirky design :( (even though my case is simplistic atm :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I don't mind either, but wouldn't pick em if there were other options :D

(Also, couldn't get the Vogon ships from Hitch-hikers Guide out of my head when looking at the Shinobi...)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I don't mind either, but wouldn't pick em if there were other options :D

(Also, couldn't get the Vogon ships from Hitch-hikers Guide out of my head when looking at the Shinobi...)

:D Tv series was so much better than the film. Love the books and radio series too :).

Flucky

I don't mind the Shinobi XL, wouldn't pick it though. I just think it looks a little like the Corsair Obsidian 650D which I want to marry.

^ The survivor and raider cases are pretty ugly.

Last edited: