Comparison of Starship sizes

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Wow that is properly good stuff Rakky.

As you say, it must have taken ages to put together, but my geeky side (yeh ok, pretty much my only side...) was just wowing at it all.

Its also really nice to see ships from different IPs together, because you might have a grasp on how big one is, and now you can see it compares to others.

Oh and EVE ships always look great :D

Rakk

The Awesome
Did they really miss out serenity, ;( or am i blind
There are 3 Firefly/Serenity ships on there (that I have seen) - just above the right hand side of the Independence Day huge mothership in the bottom left of the image.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Anyone found the Millennium Falcon? I know it'd be small and obviously the shape won't show (all are in profile of course) but surely can't have left that out!? :D

Rakk

The Awesome
Anyone found the Millennium Falcon? I know it'd be small and obviously the shape won't show (all are in profile of course) but surely can't have left that out!? :D
Its only 35m in length, I think its too small to be on there :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Looking at the size of the ID city destroyer...I wonder how big the mothership that Will and Jeff blew up was :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Indeed. I have had that picture open for going on 6 hours now and keep going back and zooming in to see what I can find :)

Ofc the likes of SW/ST/WH40K/Bab make up the majority of it, but there are lots of smaller bits, like Halo and Farscape (Go Moya Go! :) )

As you said earlier prisoner, this would make an epic poster....thinking very large poster :D

rickne

Master Poster
I see your little chart and raise you THIS!!!

size_comparison___science_fiction_spaceships_by_dirkloechel-d6lfgdf.jpg

Look it includes Homeworld craft. How teeeeny.

Rakk

The Awesome
Ofc the likes of SW/ST/WH40K/Bab make up the majority of it, but there are lots of smaller bits, like Halo and Farscape (Go Moya Go! :) )
Actually I reckon EVE has a lot of the spce, admittedly it does have 3 humungous 'Titans' which take up a lot of space just by themselves

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ah yes, duh!

Actually, its worse because I can't read the names on the bigger one when zooming in! :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Actually I reckon EVE has a lot of the spce, admittedly it does have 3 humungous 'Titans' which take up a lot of space just by themselves

Yeh somehow forgot EVE...even though they are the best ones! Definitely been looking at it for too long! :D