Completed a game!

BT81

Enthusiast
How long does it take to complete game…. Stats say 13hours
But given I started played when I my PC arrived in Dec 20
Those 13 hours have take 6 months!

Alas. Gears of War 5. First PC game I installed. The PC has gone through 3 GPUs, memory sticks and finally a we got to the end of the game yesterday :) Yeeeeeah
With that. Probably best not start any RPGs anytime soon

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
How long does it take to complete game…. Stats say 13hours
But given I started played when I my PC arrived in Dec 20
Those 13 hours have take 6 months!

Alas. Gears of War 5. First PC game I installed. The PC has gone through 3 GPUs, memory sticks and finally a we got to the end of the game yesterday :) Yeeeeeah
With that. Probably best not start any RPGs anytime soon
Takes me years to complete a game these days, but there’s nothing quite like it when you see it through to the finish and get the mesmerising finale cut scenes.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Was really chuffed when i completed Alan Wake, even more so than finishing Master chief collection

rouchie

Rising Star
I take months and months to complete games due to dipping in and out of 3 or 4 games at a time, and being really bad at them too!

johtri

I have managed to complete a few games myself in the past .. my most fav and memorable game ever in my view ever made was the Original Half-life which took me a couple of months to complete ( i did this a couple of times ) then they brought out Half-life 2 which i managed to complete also before i entered into the multiplayer side of Half-life 2 which i still play today as i am so addicted to it :p.

Schmoo2k

Bronze Level Poster
Back in the day I completed the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy (text only adventure) without any spoilers / guides (no internet back then) - most recently RDR 2 and GTA V, also finished Portal 1 a while back.
(Now I have a 3080 + 4K I may want to redo RDR / GTA)

rouchie

Rising Star
Back in the day I completed the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy (text only adventure) without any spoilers / guides (no internet back then) - most recently RDR 2 and GTA V, also finished Portal 1 a while back.
(Now I have a 3080 + 4K I may want to redo RDR / GTA)
Exactly my plans too :) Once mine arrives