computer on track

blackhawk

just looked at my order status today its only been 5 days and its already in quality control hopefully i will receive it within 9 days or just after fingers crossed:eek:

blackhawk

i changed my hdd from 500gb to 1t tried to change the os to windows 7 but i think i was a bit to late
sent them a message to see if is still possible though

Robm

Blackhawk: Why you want to change to windows 7? must say I went for Windows 7, was thinking there may be bugs as its still new.

blackhawk

had a look at a tutorial on youtube seemed to me to be of a mess on to get to where you want to be anyway unable to change to windows 7 as my comp is in dispatch
from start to finish its took only 6 working days how quick was that

jwa2626

Blackhawk - you won't regret win8. I hummed and ha'd (sp?!?) and I went with win8. I won't be going back! Love the task manager, file transfer improvements and I'm sure the metro interface will prove valuable in time.

I use the desktop 95% of the time and it is so easy to switch between the two.

stebro297

Bronze Level Poster
Blackhawk - you won't regret win8. I hummed and ha'd (sp?!?) and I went with win8. I won't be going back! Love the task manager, file transfer improvements and I'm sure the metro interface will prove valuable in time.

I use the desktop 95% of the time and it is so easy to switch between the two.

COMPLETELY agree with all of this.

blackhawk

thanks for your input guys i think i will get the hang of it its just a big jump from XP (it seems im still in the dark ages when it comes to os systems :taz:)