Computer turns off then on again on boot up / and issues with 'sleep'

ellspeedy

Enthusiast
Hey guys, sorry for the long delay here. Managed to get the old boy back to one restart before firing up correctly (no longer receiving fan issue!) which I was delighted with! (I know, not what most people would say haha).

However this morning it seems to have died on me finally. Initially it was booting up, showing windows logo then screen went black and just said ‘no signal’. After numerous restarts / shutdowns, I’ve been seeing these random blue screens of death.

5D6C945A-5C32-47D5-BC7C-8654A4FF82FF.jpeg
60FB78CA-95F8-4F4A-82CA-248B9C0AF333.jpeg

2A01A127-564D-4EE4-B45E-09060ED91848.jpeg

I googled and found this to try on CMD which has been running for a few hours and a few to go!

417E7413-090E-40BC-A1DB-A6E15E44EB03.jpeg

I’m not holding much hope tbh....

Assuming this fails, I’m leaning towards just getting a new pc. Key question there is can/should I reuse any current hardware?
I don’t need anything super fancy as I’m only using it for films / some light gaming / dual screen setup nowadays.

thanks for all your help and hope you’re all safe and healthy in the current climate.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Assuming this fails, I’m leaning towards just getting a new pc. Key question there is can/should I reuse any current hardware?
I don’t need anything super fancy as I’m only using it for films / some light gaming / dual screen setup nowadays.
Ah, that sucks!

I would take any drives from it, they’re always good for backup and storage.

mid you’re using for films you may want DVD drive if it has one.

Other than that it’s all pretty much new technology.

ellspeedy

Enthusiast
So after random tinkering in cmd this has happened, despite my ssd being plugged in, so I’ve clearly broken the boot more than it already was!
3D5807EE-58AF-4778-9847-C76352E95D1C.jpeg

close to throwing the lump of junk out of the window!

will post a spec on suggestion thread andget thoughts there. Thanks for all your help!