Computing quiz

halox

Enthusiast
I have made a few quizzes for different people. I thought I'd make a short taster for you all. Nothing to taxing but you won't get them all in the 1st watch. 16 questions with 2 bonus points if you spot the giveaways.

The 1st person to get the 16 main points (excluding bonus's) will get their name in lights on here, name up on the comments on the video, and also a PCS voucher code to spend. nothing to extravagant, mainly just for fun. If you like it please also let me know. I'll make another, a harder one.

Here is is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq5SoJys85M&feature=youtu.be

Answers will follow.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Hmm, Q8 could be a bit of a grey area depending on the make of GPU and how you're measuring 'betterness'

halox

Enthusiast
Hmm, Q8 could be a bit of a grey area depending on the make of GPU and how you're measuring 'betterness'

Don't worry about it. Its a standard clock, standard cards. Its not too difficult if you know your dual GPU vs single GPU cards. Also "performance" was the word used. Normally that would point to FPS. I am not talking watts or temps.

halox

Enthusiast
I got 3 PM's and the best anyone got was 11/16. I have added the answers link to the vid.