Connection - PLEASE HELP!

JoeFulford

I received my PC from PCS about a month ago. But I only recently set it up for christmas.

I ordered a PCI-E card with my PC because I was needing to connect wirelessly to my router. The card is absolutely hopeless at connection and is... terrible.

I have 2 D-Link homeplugs that my mum has because she works home and needs them to connect. But I was wondering if you can have a 3 way connection between these homeplugs. They are purchasable as a pair, but I was wondering if I could by one more, and it would still connect to my router?

Please help!

PokerFace

Banned
I received my PC from PCS about a month ago. But I only recently set it up for christmas.

I ordered a PCI-E card with my PC because I was needing to connect wirelessly to my router. The card is absolutely hopeless at connection and is... terrible.

You did connect the antennas to the back of the pc didn't you?....Just checking, as you wouldn't be the first :)

Corfate

Author Level
As pokerface said, check you actually screwed in the Antennas properly :p

I actually took out my Wireless card yesterday.. I had it sitting in there disabled. Pretty pointless having it in there, obstructing part of my GPU fan :p

tom_gr7

Life Serving
As pokerface said, check you actually screwed in the Antennas properly :p

I actually took out my Wireless card yesterday.. I had it sitting in there disabled. Pretty pointless having it in there, obstructing part of my GPU fan :p

i'd do the same, but sometimes it works well and others its useless.