Control Centre 2.0

Keshaiv

Hello, i had bought a 17 OPTIMUS IX ELITE laptop in september of 2018, however around march my OS had became corrupted meaning i had to reinstall windows completely. when doing this it had deleted the control center 2.0 and i am not sure how to download it. can anyone help me pleaase?

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Check the downloads section of your account on the main PCS account (assuming you bought it directly from PCS).

You can also check the Clevo website drivers section, using the model number on the underside of your laptop to identify the correct chassis

Keshaiv

Check the downloads section of your account on the main PCS account (assuming you bought it directly from PCS).

You can also check the Clevo website drivers section, using the model number on the underside of your laptop to identify the correct chassis
how do i get to the downloads section on my pcs account?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
how do i get to the downloads section on my pcs account?
Go to the main PCS website. Click My Account and login.

Click the Tech Support menu item and then click Download.

Select your order number and OS and the drivers etc are all there.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Hotkey's another name for it, try that

But as above, you can get these things from the Clevo site. Clevo make the laptop chassis uses by PCS for their Optimus laptops.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Probably extract the Zip file and run the relevant file in there to install it, just like any other program or driver.

Keshaiv

done that and done the restart it asked me to but how do i actually access it because before i would press Fn+` but that just plays/pauses my media (music etc)