control centre does not exist

Rab88

Bronze Level Poster
Can anyone help, im having a problem after wiping my laptop of everything im trying to download control centre from downloads page but getting an error saying does not exist any idea on how to fix ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can anyone help, im having a problem after wiping my laptop of everything im trying to download control centre from downloads page but getting an error saying does not exist any idea on how to fix ?
Can you get the chassis model number from the label on the underside? Should be a Clevo

Rab88

Bronze Level Poster
Optimus Pro XI 17" Laptop ¦ AMD Ryzen™ 7 Eight Core Processor 4800H (2.9GHz, 4.2GHz Turbo)
2 x 32GB 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 ¦ RTX 2060 - 6.0GB
1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe ¦ 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD
USB Drives: 2TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 2.5" SSHD ¦ 1TB WD SLIM BLUE 2.5" WD10SPCX, SATA

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Optimus Pro XI 17" Laptop ¦ AMD Ryzen™ 7 Eight Core Processor 4800H (2.9GHz, 4.2GHz Turbo)
2 x 32GB 2666MHz SODIMM DDR4 ¦ RTX 2060 - 6.0GB
1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe ¦ 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD
USB Drives: 2TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 2.5" SSHD ¦ 1TB WD SLIM BLUE 2.5" WD10SPCX, SATA
No, the chassis model number that’s on the underside of the laptop?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can you take a screenshot of the error?