Coolant Colour

Raident10

Hello all I hope you’re doing well,
I was wondering your thoughts on coolant colour for an extreme liquid build? The case is the Thermaltake Level 20 HT and I have an order with PCS.

I’ve been thinking about this for quite a few days now and still can’t decide. I’ll have a lot of RGB in my case as well (2x RGB Strips, Asus RTX 3090, GPU Waterblock, RGB Ram, 6x RGB Fans, etc. I’ll probably end up using Blue and Purple as the RGB Colours, as these tend to go well together from experience. I’m not 100% sure yet though - definitely not ‘Rainbow’ colours though, where the colours change every 2 seconds.

I’ve thought about EK Cryofuel Mystic Fog, although there has been mixed reviews about this clogging systems up, etc. it also seems that it needs to be replaced every 6 Months to keep the effect it gives (my plan is to do this every 12 via PCS), so I don’t think I’ll chose this coolant colour.

I was also thinking about Cryofuel White, although again, it seems that pastel colours do clog up systems within weeks sometimes.

So then I got to Mayhems X1 Clear and X1 Blue, however I’m not sure if you can use RGB lights with the Blue colour of this or if you need UV Lights.

What are your thoughts? Do any of you possibly have any pictures you could share with me as well?

Kind regards,
Joe

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Surely the colour you choose is just personal choice, i mean i wouldnt even touch a liquid cooled build personally, but if i did i would just choose the colour that matched my scheme or i looked the look of?