Coolermaster 500M

KevKin

I was really impressed with the looks and large cooling fans of the Coolermaster 500M case but no system builders seem to sell it anymore. Is it no longer available? Amazon have an inflated price one but I would prefer to buy everything from the same system builder in case there is ever a fault. There is a new HAF case but it has poor reviews as a budget case. As an alternative I like the look of the Corsair 5000X glass front panel case but I'm worried about air flow not being sufficient - the air flow grill version doesn't look as stylish to me. Have you any first hand experience of the Corsair 5000X Glass to cool say a new I9 13900K CPU with an Nvidia 4080 card using a 360 Aio please? It has taken over 2 years to save funds so dare not make a mistake - thanks for your advice :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was really impressed with the looks and large cooling fans of the Coolermaster 500M case but no system builders seem to sell it anymore. Is it no longer available? Amazon have an inflated price one but I would prefer to buy everything from the same system builder in case there is ever a fault. There is a new HAF case but it has poor reviews as a budget case. As an alternative I like the look of the Corsair 5000X glass front panel case but I'm worried about air flow not being sufficient - the air flow grill version doesn't look as stylish to me. Have you any first hand experience of the Corsair 5000X Glass to cool say a new I9 13900K CPU with an Nvidia 4080 card using a 360 Aio please? It has taken over 2 years to save funds so dare not make a mistake - thanks for your advice :)
The Coolermaster is over 5 years old now, it's antequated by case design age, likely been discontinued too I imagine which is probably why prices are high (due to low availability)

We can only comment on PCS systems, is that what you're looking for? They come fully built and you can only order a full system.