CoolerMaster Hyper 212 doesn't appear as an option for AMD CPU PC's

Foolmeister

I've recently noticed that the CoolerMaster Hyper 212 fan doesn't appear as a processor cooling option for PC's with AMD CPU's, only PC's with Intel CPU's.
Would it be possible to add it as an option for AMD CPU's as well?
I've been thinking of buying a new gaming PC from here recently and would like to have the Hyper 212 fan with a Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 09.17.54.png
Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 09.18.33.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've recently noticed that the CoolerMaster Hyper 212 fan doesn't appear as a processor cooling option for PC's with AMD CPU's, only PC's with Intel CPU's.
Would it be possible to add it as an option for AMD CPU's as well?
I've been thinking of buying a new gaming PC from here recently and would like to have the Hyper 212 fan with a Ryzen 5000 series CPU.
View attachment 19513View attachment 19514
Best to ask PCS directly, none of us work for PCS and this isn’t an official support channel. You can either call them or use the webchat which is in the footer of the website.

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
I believe the reason it isn't listed is because the EVO doesn't fit the latest AMD socket.

According to their website it fits AMD FM2 / FM1 / AM3+. whereas Ryzen are AM4,

Edit: Wrong version- https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/coolers/cpu-air-coolers/hyper-212-black-edition/#specifications
Although I thought AIO were the best for the new Ryzen chips, I'd recommend the Corsair H115i if you can afford it.

Foolmeister

Ah my bad, I was specifically talking about the Hyper 212 black edition, which has AM4 support.