Coolmaster 310 Elite

Corfate

Author Level
Not really a case request as such, but it's a question to do with the Coolmaster 310 Elite case..

Is there anywhere that sells a transparent door for it? I've seen a few with windows, and i think it'd be pretty cool if i had one with a window.. :walkman:

11-119-203-TS

vimto1

Silver Level Poster
Try here... http://specialtech.co.uk/... I know it says its "pc cooling solutions", but they do sell cases and case accessories. So you might get lucky with this site :)

EDIT: They do have side panel windows, but cant see the one you want, but maybe its just my crap observational skills...

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
THanks for the reply :)

I can't find it either :/ been scouring the web and can't find any panels on their own :/ gah!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Have you checked coolermaster themselves?

If you cant find anything drop them a email, stating you want to spend more money on their products to upgrade or words to that effect. I'm sure they will reply.

Corfate

Author Level
Have you checked coolermaster themselves?

If you cant find anything drop them a email, stating you want to spend more money on their products to upgrade or words to that effect. I'm sure they will reply.

Looked on Coolmaster, nothing :(

I also found a post on their site with somebody asking the same thing.. They said they don't sell it separately :'(

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I dunno what to suggest really then mate. Have a look on overclock.net scroll down to the cases sections, ya might get some interesting ways to spice up ya pc, if thats what ya looking at doing.

Corfate

Author Level
Took a look at that, and it's cleared up one question i had about if a 650W Corsair would fit in my case, so +Rep for that ;)

On another note, doesn't look like anywhere sells that AT ALL. Which is a bit of a shame.. As i'd like to see the fans etc going round :( Oh well, not the end of the world :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i think this is the same size as the other similar models, search for it under them names and check the measurements if you manage to find one..

PokerFace

Banned
If all else fails you could make your own window. Do a google on something like case modding side window and watch a couple of youtube videos. The advantage of this is that you can make the window any shape/design you want and also you can get the plexiglass in a variety of colours. Just make sure you don't cut out too much of the panel otherwise you might weaken the panel.

Corfate

Author Level
If all else fails you could make your own window. Do a google on something like case modding side window and watch a couple of youtube videos. The advantage of this is that you can make the window any shape/design you want and also you can get the plexiglass in a variety of colours. Just make sure you don't cut out too much of the panel otherwise you might weaken the panel.

The problem with doing this, is that me knowing me, i'd totally mess it up, making a total bodge of it... :(

Thanks for the link though :)

PokerFace

Banned
The problem with doing this, is that me knowing me, i'd totally mess it up, making a total bodge of it... :(

Thanks for the link though :)

Well if you find a windowed side panel that you want to buy, you could first of all try the self-modding route. Then if you make a mess of it, you can buy the new panel and it would only have cost you a few quid for the fun of trying to make your own. You never know, you may actually make a good job of it. I think having the right tools to make the panel cut is the main thing. The rest looks pretty straight forward.

Cheers :)

Grinder

Enthusiast
I got the 430 elite which has a window but for some reason pcs stopped doing them about November last year.

Last edited: