Core i7 Gaming/editing PC! Featuring the new IN WIN GRone case.

Zynced

Bronze Level Poster
Hello!

This is a bit late as the PC arrived a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve been a bit busy lately. But now I have the time to really investigate the power this machine has, and what better way to start than show and thank the people who made it!

This is a new case that I immediately fell in love with, and seeing as I’m the first person to have a PC built in it at PCS (at least I think, feel free to correct), I feel it deserves to be shown.

But first I want to thank the team at PCS, the people on the forum, and the guy who helped me out in a phone call. You are amazing people.

Pictures? Well sure!

Disclaimer: I’m a student of Philosophy, don’t mind the mess!

5HbR8l.jpg

9JYJLl.jpg

ngU5xl.jpg

PCQoFl.jpg

lszdjl.jpg

The case: http://www.inwin-style.com/pd_info.php?id=260

This is the spec:
INWIN GRone case
Core i7 3770k
ASUS® P8Z77-V
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670
120GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK
CORSAIR 850W PRO SERIES GOLD MODULAR
COOLIT ECO II A.L.C

I’ll be using this machine for gaming, editing, gaming, video capturing, gaming, movies, gaming, and some serious studying!

And some more gaming.

The PC so far is without a doubt, amazing. It's so fast, and can do so much while being fast! Although this isn't a 'serious' review on the power, this comes from somebody who has only played games seriously on console, and has never, ever had a fast modern PC. I'm sure that anybody who has upgraded like this before has felt the same way. Thank you PCS, so much. I might edit the thread later to give a better /more in depth review :)

Feel free to post questions, and request anything.

And so the expensive hobby begins!

At least until my hobby for sports cars comes around…

Last edited:

Zynced

Bronze Level Poster
Thank you :)

It's actually the main room of my small flat! It gets surprisingly hot in the summer, which is why such a nice big case was needed (going SLI soon hopefully).