Coronavirus latest

deabea

Hi all

I'm very interested in purchasing a new computer, this'll most likely be at the end of April.

Assuming it's hard to say whether you guys will be open for business then or not as it's probably played by ear on a day to day basis.

Would love to know if you have any updates or expected forecast for this unexpected times.

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all

I'm very interested in purchasing a new computer, this'll most likely be at the end of April.

Assuming it's hard to say whether you guys will be open for business then or not as it's probably played by ear on a day to day basis.

Would love to know if you have any updates or expected forecast for this unexpected times.

Thanks
PCS don’t monitor the forums, it’s best to either email or phone them for advice on this.

obviously government advice is now erring to people working remotely where possible, aside from that, supply chains from China (where 99% of PCs parts are manufactured) have ground to a halt.
No one knows how long this is going to last at the moment.

They're open at 9am this morning as as far as we know it's business as usual at the moment.

Last edited:

deabea

PCS don’t monitor the forums, it’s best to either email or phone them for advice on this.

obviously government advice is now erring to people working remotely where possible, aside from that, supply chains from China (where 99% of PCs parts are manufactured) have ground to a halt.
No one knows how long this is going to last at the moment.

They're open at 9am this morning as as far as we know it's business as usual at the moment.
Thanks for your help! I'll give them a call