IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

ellsmi

@ Tiberias

Thanks for the rep! And It's the Palit Jetstream. Need to get a pic with the computer off because the fans are awesome looking! Seeing your score makes me want to just sell it and buy a 670/680 though.. Not 100% on the sli scaling of the 660ti though to be fair... an afterthought either way as i've overclocked that badboy and it runs as fast as a 670 now in clock dept. just lacking memory b/w.

Ah! Thanks for that, i was actually wondering what it was because when i searched the gemini it kept coming up with the Thermax Eclipse III! At least it's a good cooler! one of the fans attached has a slight rattle upwards of 1400 but its not a problem.

And no worries, not sure if it actually helps towards the score but hey..

"12900" Is crazy good, i get under 8800ish.

ellsmi

@TomBcfc

Makeshift ftw!

Also the desk is fairly low which is partly why the screens sky high!

@rubensolo

Thanks! :)

ellsmi

Sure, only i'm not really sure how to benchmark bf3? Any tools out there yet? I can run max settings on 1920x1080 with the core and memory clock upped a bit. Core is now 1091 (boost 1170) (85Mhz ontop of stock overclock). It's Average is maybe 50-60 fps at a guess. It's not bad! Vertical sync is pretty good at keeping it nice and smooth too. If i can find any run through that people have done already that i can compare it to another 600 series card, that would be awesome!

steaky360

Nice rig and Pics +Rep

I don't think there are any built in bf3 benchmarks unfortunately. You could do it using something like FRAPS to get the fps but getting repeat runs might be challenging. If you click the link and have any of those games there are built in benchmarks (or ways to benchmark your system using them) pretty easily.
You could also try unigine's heaven benchmark http://unigine.com/products/heaven/