Corsair 5000X Rainbow Beauty 😎

My new RGB beauty finally arrived after 42 days, its nothing spectacular in terms of spec but suits my casual 1080p gaming needs, I chose and ordered an Intel CPU before posting on here but it seems more than powerful enough for new games at 1080p plus GTA V at 4k:

Case
CORSAIR iCUE 5000X RGB MID TOWER GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core i5 Six Core Processor i5-10600K (4.1 GHz) 12 MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI (LGA1200, USB 3.2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 - HDMI, DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 550W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 (120mm) Fan CPU Cooler Black Edition
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
LED Lighting
50cm ARGB LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KK3-00002]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Supplied on USB Drive
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Cropped PC reduced.jpg

Last edited:

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
No two ways about it: the 5000X is a gorgeous, gorgeous case. The ARGB strip really adds to it as well!

One thing: is it an optical illusion, or is the fan on the cooler not quite straight?

No two ways about it: the 5000X is a gorgeous, gorgeous case. The ARGB strip really adds to it as well!

One thing: is it an optical illusion, or is the fan on the cooler not quite straight?
I love it to the case looks stunning and feels top quality plus the system is so quiet, its not an illusion its not quite straight lol

Last edited:
Hi had my computer for 4 months now and im very pleased with it, just had a quick question, is it possible to control the LED strip via the icue software?

Its controls everything else just fine but not the LED strip.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi had my computer for 4 months now and im very pleased with it, just had a quick question, is it possible to control the LED strip via the icue software?

Its controls everything else just fine but not the LED strip.
If it's an ARGB strip, it can't be controlled through iCue. This is stupid, but it's sadly the world we live in. You should be able to control it in Armoury Crate. I'd only change the settings for the strip, though, lest you create conflicts between the two pieces of RGB control software.

If it's an ARGB strip, it can't be controlled through iCue. This is stupid, but it's sadly the world we live in. You should be able to control it in Armoury Crate. I'd only change the settings for the strip, though, lest you create conflicts between the two pieces of RGB control software.

Thanks for the reply, conflicts between the two softwares was what i was concerned about.