corsair 680 x case

I got a pc from here for Christmas and ive been having a couple problems with the front 3 fans, its a triple fan at the front and as you go down the case the fan are shaking. the top one is still but the other two are a bit shaky the middle bit moves around. can anyone help me please im not the most advanced person at pcs but I just wanted to see if I could fix it
thanks
morgan

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
When the PC is off, if you open or remove the glass side panel, do any of the three fans (the square frame, not the blades themselves) feel looser than the others?

The manual is here:

and there are photos of the case here:

I believe the side panel is held closed by magnets and can just be opened like a door.

robin h 25

I have the same case, in black,
Open the glass side door,
Look for the two thumb screws that I've highlighted in red, undo them to take off the front fan panel,
20200116_140046.jpg

Once done it should look like this...
innerfront2_small.jpg

May have to remove the GPU to get / have more space,
Then you just have to remove the magnetic dust filter, to get to the fan screws, if they need tightening back up to the front fan panel,
Then just do the reverse to put in back together.

robin h 25

I got a pc from here for Christmas and ive been having a couple problems with the front 3 fans, its a triple fan at the front and as you go down the case the fan are shaking. the top one is still but the other two are a bit shaky the middle bit moves around. can anyone help me please im not the most advanced person at pcs but I just wanted to see if I could fix it
thanks
morgan
Just thinking, unless it's the fan sticker that has a bad placement, giving it a wobbly affect, just like in this video?

If so, then the fans are fine, just a bad centre sticker placement.

I have the same case, in black,
Open the glass side door,
Look for the two thumb screws that I've highlighted in red, undo them to take off the front fan panel,View attachment 14904

Once done it should look like this...
View attachment 14905
May have to remove the GPU to get / have more space,
Then you just have to remove the magnetic dust filter, to get to the fan screws, if they need tightening back up to the front fan panel,
Then just do the reverse to put in back together.
I’ll give this ago later, thank you so much. I thought it was a bit weird it looked loose compared to the rest which was odd. Thanks again :)

When the PC is off, if you open or remove the glass side panel, do any of the three fans (the square frame, not the blades themselves) feel looser than the others?

The manual is here:

and there are photos of the case here:

I believe the side panel is held closed by magnets and can just be opened like a door.
I will try and tighten them later, thank you for contacting me about this. Cheers

Just thinking, unless it's the fan sticker that has a bad placement, giving it a wobbly affect, just like in this video?

Oh that might be it then, I’ve put the rpm up on my fans and it’s now impossible to see but a bit noisier. Thanks

polycrac

Rising Star

That really did drive me mad on my first PCS build! I tried to piggle it off, messed it up and got in a huff. I then bought a RGB fan to replace it. I tell myself I did that for the RGB, but I don't know I just hated that wobbly sticker.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
If you're ever struggling with a sticker attached to anything just dab on some oliveoil or cooking oil and leave it for a few mins to soak in. It'll fall right off :D

*warning, don't use used cooking oil... don't want your PC smelling like chips!*