CORSAIR GRAPHITE SERIES 600T WHITE CUSTOM PC (Review)

I decided that my PC needed to be updated for what I was going to be doing with it. I requested help from the wonderful people on the forum to help select out the right parts that would make an amazing gaming machine but will also be great when I come down to animation and video editing.

Case CORSAIR GRAPHITE SERIES™ 600T WHITE MID-TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3820 (3.6GHz) 10MB Cache
Motherboard ASUS® P9X79 PRO: INTEL® SOCKET LG2011
Memory (RAM) 16GB KINGSTON HYPERX BEAST QUAD-DDR3 2400MHz X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
2nd Graphics Card NONE
3rd Graphics Card NONE
Memory - 1st Hard Disk 120GB KINGSTON V300 SSD, SATA 6 Gb (450MB/R, 450MB/W)
2nd Hard Disk 2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
3rd Hard Disk NONE
4th Hard Disk NONE
RAID NONE
SSD CACHE DRIVE NONE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
2nd DVD/BLU-RAY Drive NONE
Memory Card Reader NONE
Power Supply CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86)
Processor Cooling Super Quiet 22dBA Triple Copper Heatpipe Intel CPU Cooler (£19)
Extra Case Fans NONE
Thermal Paste STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Fan Controller NONE
Sound Card ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options 6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Modem NONE, I WILL BE USING BROADBAND
Floppy Disk Drive NONE
Firewire NONE
TV Card NONE
Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence (£109)
Office Software Microsoft® Office Home & Student 2013 (1 License Key Card) (£96)
Anti-Virus NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2013 - 1 Year Licence for 1 PC (£9) *SPECIAL*
Monitor NONE
2nd Monitor NONE
3rd Monitor NONE
4th Monitor NONE
DVI-D & HDMI Monitor Cables NONE
Eyefinity / GeForce 3D Vision NONE
Keyboard & Mouse NONE
Mouse NONE
Gaming Mouse Pad NONE
Speakers NONE
Webcam
NONE
Headsets NONE
Surge Protection NONE
Cable Tidy NONE
Printer NONE
External Hard Drive NONE
Warranty 3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

After about 14 days in the pre-production phase I was starting to get worried, the average wait in this stage is usually about a week. I fired of an e-mail and within 12 hours I got an e-mail explaining why there was a delay. It turns out that the case that I had requested (CORSAIR GRAPHITE SERIES™ 600T WHITE MID-TOWER CASE) was not in stock and that they had an order arriving between the 6th - 8th of May. They gave me the choice to wait a couple more days or change out the case for one that they already had in stock. I decided to wait a couple more days for the case originally ordered.

As soon as the case had been delivered I recieved an e-mail from them telling me that the case had arrived (I didn't ask for this so I was quiet surprised). Within the next 3 days the PC had gone through building, testing, quality control and being dispatched. I couldn't have asked for a quicker build than that.

DSCN0173.jpgDSCN0174.jpgDSCN0175.jpg

When the box turned up there was no damage on it at all which showed to me that it had been handled with care. After opening the box I knew that there was no way that anything could have been damage with how securely it had been packed.

DSCN0177.jpg

A lovely welcome box with all the additional software that I had bought. And the trusty power cable, all safely packed.

DSCN0179.jpg

The case out of its secure box to find even more protection inside the case, just what you want to see.

MORE PICTURES ON THE WAY!

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Sweet set up mate and nice pictures. + rep.

I like how your air cooler is adjusted to blow air out of that big top exhaust fan as opposed to the rear. Do you make LoL videos by chance?