Corsair K95 Platinum RGB (Cherry MX Brown)

Rakk

The Awesome
Oh, I might need to get that, currently got one , but its starting to double-tap on a few keys now (its nearly 3 years old now - not sure how long these should last)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh, I might need to get that, currently got one , but its starting to double-tap on a few keys now (its nearly 3 years old now - not sure how long these should last)
Pretty much forever 3 years isn't good value for mechanical keys mate, I'd take them off and make sure you don't have a physical problem with the keys in question

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've has mine since 2014 and it's like new, they should be bulletproof, literally last a lifetime. Its possible there's some dirt under the caps.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
So how you finding the M65
Not had much chance to use it yet. It seems a lot bigger than my old MS wireless mouse. That isn’t a problem for me, as I have large hands (as well as big feet) but it could be for others. I haven’t decided on what to do with all the buttons yet, as I am not used having them. I have the RGB set to a single colour, same as the keyboard, pump, motherboard and fans. I apparently could add PRO RAM to the 500D SE with the H115i cooler. One annoying thing on the mouse is the red light on top (between the DPI +/- buttons), which does not seem to be controllable via iCue. I haven’t bothered taking off any weights, as the weight of a mouse is not going to affect me, unless it is too light.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That red light denotes what DPI you've got it set to, i'm on green which is 3000

1635865008397.png