Cosmos 2 Monster PC!!!

sfongy

Hey guys...
I promised some pics, sure they're not technical (i.e. guts and all), but I was more interested in giving people a 'feel' of just how large and how gorgeous this case is...

If you want any others, just ask... all comments welcome...
And yes, looking at a PC isn't necessarily the most stimulating of exercises to some - so I've gone for the 'arty' approach... but oh boy does it look good plugged in the TV (it's 60" btw - just to give you again a sense of scope / size of the case)

I'll do a review of the whole ordeal (and there was a bit of one) in a separate post!!!

View attachment 2765View attachment 2766View attachment 2767View attachment 2768View attachment 2769

Attachments

• P1020522.jpg
    P1020522.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 893
  • P1020500.jpg
    P1020500.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 866
  • P1020486.jpg
    P1020486.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 780
  • P1020460.jpg
    P1020460.jpg
    957 KB · Views: 808
  • P1020458.jpg
    P1020458.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:

Toxophilix

Bright Spark
Awesome pictures. +rep. Love the floor btw, +more rep for that.

I'm thinking that big cases are just good things, full stop. My Storm Trooper is almost a pigmy next to the Cosmos but it's by far the biggest case I've ever owned and I'm starting to think that it's also by far the most satisfactory. It's quiet, it's solid, things run cool, there's nothing not to like.

Also, your pics are a perfect example of (yet another) thing that bothers me about Windows 8. How does touchscreen work at the distance that you would be from a 60" TV? Telekinesis? Trained spaniel - or rather a quartet of spaniels for multi-touch?

kruppsy

Master
Im just hoping there's a secret door behind the bookcase? Then it really is padtastic. Nicely done sir. R to the E to the P

sfongy

Thanks to everyone for positive comments!!!
You know, there's nothing quite like firing up Civ 5 or whatever and setting everything to ultra-high and just seeing the clarity of graphics...
It's like I was playing consoles and the TV had vaseline smeared over it - it's that noticeable - especially on a large TV!
In response to Toxophilix re: Win8 - you know a few of my friends said "oh it's sh1t, dead unfriendly" - the only thing they've added is that front screen (which is funky as hell actually) it's basically standard Windows underneath, I love it, all tiles clickable by mouse, so absolutely no issue there, dead easy to move back / forward and I can see the more I use Windows, the more tiles I'll be putting on the front panel (games, etc.) just for ease of use... It's a nice lick of paint over Windows, and underneath appears as fast and normal as ever!! :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Uuuuuugggh... I thought my Thermaltake Level 10 GT snow edition was big but that takes the biscuit! Would you mind if I ask the pc out on a date?