Could PCS stock more SSDs?

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Although I have nothing against Kingston and Intel SSDs, I was wondering if it was possible that pcs could stock a larger variety. I realise that they used to stock ocz ones and can fully understand why they stopped that. However, is it possible that they could contemplate some different SATA3 models, possibly the odd 60GB one? Possibly corsair, maybe their force GT models or Force 3 models? My favourite is Mushkin, they aren't as well reknown for the SSD market but are good flash memory builders as shown in their RAM. Their chronos line is incredibly fast and less expensive. They aren't easy to get hold of in the U.K. but when you can, they really are worth it, I have put a link below to a site selling a 120GB one. These drives are about £60 cheaper than the Kingston ones and are just as powerful, if not more powerful! Anyway, would be interested to hear your opinions, especially those of PCS! Here is the link:

http://www.systo.co.uk/storage/soli...gb-515-550-chronos-sa3-msk-mknssdcr120gb.html

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
It becomes too expensive when stocking too many parts and they will probably never get sold, ive personally never heard of mushkin, and this fact alone would push most away from it, currently, i think PCS are more worried about building the computers before christmas, in the new year they'll probably consider new items

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
I know that, and I like it but I am just was trying to see if pcs would stock some different varieties for customers to use.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Come on old chap, I realise that pcs are very good and provide a huge range of choices but I would just like to help them and make some recommendations!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I check what ya mean dude, I think that the problem with ssd's is that some brands are pretty unreliable and end up costing pcs to replace any failed drives.

Intel are the most reliable and I believe kingston too, but I've only heard bad things about ocz and corsair ssd's

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Fair enough, it is true I have only ever heard bad things about ocz. Not about corsair though! Mushkin are suppose to be one of the best brands for quality and customer service aren't they?