Covid 19 has a lot of spending to answer for!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If Apple really want to help people burn money perhaps they should launch a Mac Pro with the i9-9900K, that should burn nicely soon after boot up.
The 10 series Intels run even hotter than the 9th series, that's the insane thing, they run so hot that despite the extra cores, they perform worse than the 9th gens. Just bonkers.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Guess what I built today 😇

It came early..... but I can't play it because I don't have a sports seat yet :ROFLMAO:

Built it up though and it looks the part. Best news is I can split it into 3 parts with 10 bolts (takes 5 minus) and it allll fits away in the cupboard!!

OMG :love: :love: :love:

When you getting a chair?

slimbob

Enthusiast
Great pictures and video Scott, that must of been a nice surprise having it it arrive early!
I hope your sports seat arrives soon so you can try it out and post your reaction.
Is there a recommended max time limit to how long you can use it for before giving it a break?
Or because you have gone for the Pro version can it be used non stop for many hours?
Can't wait for your update pictures with your seat attached!!
Looks amazing Scott :cool:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
OMG :love: :love: :love:

When you getting a chair?

No idea, nowhere seems to have stock. I called a place yesterday and they said they were calling back. Still waiting! Murder haha.

Great pictures and video Scott, that must of been a nice surprise having it it arrive early!
I hope your sports seat arrives soon so you can try it out and post your reaction.
Is there a recommended max time limit to how long you can use it for before giving it a break?
Or because you have gone for the Pro version can it be used non stop for many hours?
Can't wait for your update pictures with your seat attached!!
Looks amazing Scott :cool:

Can play it all day according to the blurb from the manufacturer. Not that I ever would, but it's good to know it should last the test of time. It feels unrefined, rugged and industrial. Exactly the way things that last well tend to be :)

slimbob

Enthusiast
Can play it all day according to the blurb from the manufacturer. Not that I ever would, but it's good to know it should last the test of time. It feels unrefined, rugged and industrial. Exactly the way things that last well tend to be :)

Brilliant, it looks very well made from the video,
Hope you manage to get your seat soon, like you say it must be a nightmare having it sat there ready to go!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Brilliant, it looks very well made from the video,
Hope you manage to get your seat soon, like you say it must be a nightmare having it sat there ready to go!
You could sit and watch the original A-Team series to get inspired to build a gaming chair out of matchsticks and cigar butts?

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Guess what I built today 😇

It came early..... but I can't play it because I don't have a sports seat yet :ROFLMAO:

Built it up though and it looks the part. Best news is I can split it into 3 parts with 10 bolts (takes 5 minus) and it allll fits away in the cupboard!!

My Mrs would throw a proper fit if I bought that (not that my fat arse would fit into it, but let's not go there...), the whole reason I bought the Octane was because it's a desktop replacement machine 🙄. V jealous mate. Was thinking about iRacing but I'm worse than useless at those games 🤣

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
The 10 series Intels run even hotter than the 9th series, that's the insane thing, they run so hot that despite the extra cores, they perform worse than the 9th gens. Just bonkers.
Our God Emperor is now having to double his psyker sacrifice to try and keep them cool! (this is a joke, i have no knowledge of any sacrifices or the actual running temperatures of the 10th gen)
Well I've slipped and hit order on £200 of audio equipment 🥺😱

slimbob

Enthusiast
Well I've slipped and hit order on £200 of audio equipment 🥺😱

Hi Mooseh, everyone is on a spending spree :giggle: I haven't decided on what to treat myself to yet.
I hope you don't mind me asking but what new audio equipment have you treated yourself too?

slimbob

Enthusiast
A Blue ember, XLR lead, Focusrite Scarlett solo and a desk boom

Sounds brilliant! I use to have a Rode NT3 that I used used for vocal (Talking not singing or playing guitar, I can't sing or play guitar for my life!)
All the best. :)

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds brilliant! I use to have a Rode NT3 that I used used for vocal (Talking not singing or playing guitar, I can't sing or play guitar for my life!)
All the best. :)
Nice! A little out of my price range but I've seen that the ember suits my needs and shouldn't really need upgrading.

slimbob

Enthusiast
Nice! A little out of my price range but I've seen that the ember suits my needs and shouldn't really need upgrading.

The Blue Ember sounds really good as does the rest of your kit! :cool:
I sold my Rode NT3 and my old Panasonic NV-GS400 camcorder I used it with to put towards my P.C I bought from PCS 6 years ago. Spec below.

It was so worth it !!!