Covid 19 has a lot of spending to answer for!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So I can attribute the new PC to covid too? I'm very much in favour of this!

Does this mean I can claim it as a necessary medical purchase on my insurance?
Well, I can blame Covid for my new gaming PC, Herman Miller chair, Logitech 4k webcam, Alienware led, BMW 320D, g-power supercharger for Z4...as without it I'd have spent all the money I saved on accommodation in London for work.

...and the 'bosses' wonder why I'm reluctant to go back into the office with a 4-7 hour each way commute on Mondays and Fridays :unsure:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
If it's not Covid's fault, it's Brexit's fault - otherwise we blame Homer!
So @HomerJ does have his uses 😂😂😂

Simpsons Homer Tongue Out GIF | GIFDB.com

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's the same rule at the office. If something goes wrong, we blame it on the last person/boss to leave...so currently our dodgy budget numbers are all Pedro's fault!

Which is much simpler than saying..."Due to the combined effects of the slow upturn in Chinese demand, ongoing inventory capacity of the Russian-Ukraine special party, middle-east tensions, volatile energy prices and poor market intelligence that you won't provide funding to improve...we forecast a much better/worse position than it's turned out to be.".

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
So it's here! It's some bit of kit, I must say. I know this will sound ridiculous but I'm already faster using it. The feeling is just night and day compared to the previous wheel (Which was fantastic).

I've had an issue with the OLED screen on the wheel though. It's really dim and unreadable so I've had to raise a ticket. I hope they can send out a wheel instead of having to send the lot back :(

eotwVit.jpg

wJqrqh2.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So it's here! It's some bit of kit, I must say. I know this will sound ridiculous but I'm already faster using it. The feeling is just night and day compared to the previous wheel (Which was fantastic).

I've had an issue with the OLED screen on the wheel though. It's really dim and unreadable so I've had to raise a ticket. I hope they can send out a wheel instead of having to send the lot back :(

eotwVit.jpg

wJqrqh2.jpg
That is SUCH a cool setup!!!

Is the RMA with the retail partner or direct?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That is SUCH a cool setup!!!

Is the RMA with the retail partner or direct?

Direct from Fanatec. Got a note back saying they would be with me within 7 days so will see what they say.

I was expecting a full-motion sim rig more like this one...

QS-S25_R3_4_01_1296x.jpg
I've no doubt that's what yours would look like. I haven't made my millions yet though :LOL: