credit note

erhboy

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologise if it isn’t .iv just ordered a new PC a few days ago on finance it’s all been agreed and approved, but two days into the order I decided to change my PSU to the next one down saving myself £60 it says credit note but what does that mean will my finance agreement be adjusted? Or does it mean I get store credit or what?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologise if it isn’t .iv just ordered a new PC a few days ago on finance it’s all been agreed and approved, but two days into the order I decided to change my PSU to the next one down saving myself £60 it says credit note but what does that mean will my finance agreement be adjusted? Or does it mean I get store credit or what?

You need to contact PCS for an official response. I doubt the credit agreement will be adjusted as the amount is fixed and already confirmed.

steaky360

I know when I ordered my rig and made adjustments that lowered the previous cost PCS just credited me the money, they cannot adjust the finance. But you can but that credit to one side for paying off the finance if you're planning to do so within the 1 year :)

erhboy

Hi thanks for your help I`m hoping they’ll put it back on my card I used to pay the deposit ? if they start messing me around i`ll cancel the PC

Stephen M

Author Level
I recently ordered the BumbleeBee 2-in-1, unfortunately I was too late and the last one had just gone. PCS informed me straight away and asked if I wanted to order something else, I said no as it was a gift for someone who only wanted a 2-in-1 so would they cancel altogether. I received a cancellation email within a couple of hours and three days later the money was credited back to my card account, as three days is the usual turn around time for banks, credit card companies etc it seems that PCS refunded immediately.

erhboy

Wow I’m impressed usually it takes weeks to get any money back let’s hope I get my money back that quick

thanks again