Crysis Remastered

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well folk, there was a teaser announcement of this back in April:

But, I have it understood that there's a further teaser being shown tomorrow.

This has been posted on their twitter feed yesterday:

1593535928495.png

Crysis for me got me soooo hooked into gaming. I had very little money at the time and had a homemade PC that wasn't too powerful, but I just absolutely adored the game. I've played it through numerous times also since then and still love it just as much.

Attachments

• 1593535881158.png
    1593535881158.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 256

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just found Crysis + Crysis Warhead + Crysis Wars on my Steam account, forgot all about those bad boys 🤣
Dust them off and plug them in... get suited up!

As you may or may not be aware, the video leaked yesterday, and from what I gather, people weren't best pleased. After seeing the video I can understand, we stick Crysis at the pinnacle of what's possible visually and it was far off the mark, was more of a master chief collection quality revamp.... see for yourself:

So developers have delayed the launch and say they've heard the fan response. So we'll wait and see. There's no doubt, these guys should be aiming much higher with something so significant.

Grumpywurzel

Bright Spark
Dust them off and plug them in... get suited up!

As you may or may not be aware, the video leaked yesterday, and from what I gather, people weren't best pleased. After seeing the video I can understand, we stick Crysis at the pinnacle of what's possible visually and it was far off the mark, was more of a master chief collection quality revamp.... see for yourself:

So developers have delayed the launch and say they've heard the fan response. So we'll wait and see. There's no doubt, these guys should be aiming much higher with something so significant.
Snag is mate, is that I am currently obsessed with Elite all over again, the Long Haired Admiral is already complaining that i spend too much time on this "damn machine" as it is.....

Will deffo have to have a look at these again, however i am really struggling to remember the game!

robin h 25

You can redeem the codes on steam,
Thanks, I didn't know i was able do that with disk's, I'm going to get them added to my steam account👍🥳.

Edited:
Tried to redeem my CD key's, Invalid Product Codes is all I'm getting, Steam wants a 5x5 code( XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX ), The CD key's are 4x5 codes ( XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ), Guess i'll have to get a external drive at some point when i can but it's not a priority at the moment.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks, I didn't know i was able do that with disk's, I'm going to get them added to my steam account👍🥳.

Edited:
Tried to redeem my CD key's, Invalid Product Codes is all I'm getting, Steam wants a 5x5 code( XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX ), The CD key's are 4x5 codes ( XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ), Guess i'll have to get a external drive at some point when i can but it's not a priority at the moment.
Just to confirm, you've gone to Games/active a product on steam rather than redeem a steam wallet code?

robin h 25

Just to confirm, you've gone to Games/active a product on steam rather than redeem a steam wallet code?
Yeah...
Activate a product on steam, tried all my CD key's and they just shows as Invalid codes.
I've entered them in correctly.

Last edited:

robin h 25

If you've already used the codes on a different PC, it might be why the codes dont work???

It's such a long time ago since I've played the Crysis games, i don't recall having used the codes before,

I did find some info, To try and input / add my CD key's on Origin, Having forgotten that i had an Origin account ( not logged in since 2014 )
So having downloaded Origin and logged in to my account, I went to add games to my library, redeem product code, then input my CD key's,
Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 CDkey's worked and the games are now on my Origin account, but Crysis and Crysis Warhead are still invalid codes.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's quite laughable to be honest, the gameplay I mean. When I saw the initial reveal I thought we were into something special.

At least there can be no question of if it'll run Crysis or not. I think a mobile phone could run those visuals nowadays.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That's quite laughable to be honest, the gameplay I mean. When I saw the initial reveal I thought we were into something special.

At least there can be no question of if it'll run Crysis or not. I think a mobile phone could run those visuals nowadays.
Exactly, was a bit of a shock when I first saw it!