Crysis Remastered

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do we know a price yet? There is a remaster on Ea play and it’s absolutely amazing. Really enjoying it.
No idea on price yet.

Just the original Crysis remastered is £25, so I wonder if they'll bundle the trilogy for around the £50 mark which would be quite good for the quality of the games.

SiAdams

No idea on price yet.

Just the original Crysis remastered is £25, so I wonder if they'll bundle the trilogy for around the £50 mark which would be quite good for the quality of the games.
I will definitely be purchasing the trilogy. I am surprised of the negative reviews on steam. I haven't played on the original though.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I will definitely be purchasing the trilogy. I am surprised of the negative reviews on steam. I haven't played on the original though.
They had a lot of issues with the first game remastered on release which led to a review bomb, but it's really good now, they've patched most of the bugs.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've a code for the trilogy that I got with a PC I recently ordered for work. I'll be claiming that later but god knows when I get around to actually playing them

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Early reviews are looking positive…

Around £45 for all three games is a very fair price 👍
They've just confirmed that if you own Crysis Remastered part one, you can buy part 2 and part 3 individually and you get 30% off both games, plus the £10 discount if you sign up to newsletters now.

So that's £17.49 each game plus the £10 off = £25 for both