Custom Build

Sithrand

Hi everyone!

I’ve recently ordered a custom build and I was wondering, when it gets delivered does it come with all the boxes and extra cables for the motherboard, gpu, psu etc?

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi everyone!

I’ve recently ordered a custom build and I was wondering, when it gets delivered does it come with all the boxes and extra cables for the motherboard, gpu, psu etc?
Heya! It'll come with all the parts that weren't used in the build (cables, screws, all that stuff) along with the manuals for the parts, but not the boxes. They don't ship the boxes because A) often they won't recieve the retail boxes themselves B) I can only imagine it massively saves on shipping costs

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi everyone!

PCS doesn't receive retail boxes that you would normally find if you were to buy from a shop.

They're an OEM, OEM products don't have retail packaging, they usually just come in some protective bubble wrap to protect them against other products in the crate

Sithrand

Thanks for the quick replies, I’m glad to hear that I’ll be getting the extra cables. I can’t wait for my build to arrive now I wish I had paid the extra for faster build time.