Custom Case Request?!

adamcool

New to forum so apologies for that, however I made a build about 3 weeks ago and it's still in processing, I was wondering if it was possible to get my current case in the build which is a Corsair 680X in Black changed to the same case but in white, I would have done the "Send in your own case" option however I'd rather just pay them a fee to get the white version shipped to them, is this possible and has anyone else done this in the past?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
You can simply order the case and have it shipped direct to PCS. They can sometimes accommodate depending on the item but with the way things are right now I don't think they will have the time available to facilitate such a request.

If you call them up and change the order to "send in your own" then you can order online and have it shipped to them :)

adamcool

You can simply order the case and have it shipped direct to PCS. They can sometimes accommodate depending on the item but with the way things are right now I don't think they will have the time available to facilitate such a request.

If you call them up and change the order to "send in your own" then you can order online and have it shipped to them :)

Thank you for the quick response, I'll get in contact with them and see if it's a possibility!