Cyberpunk 2077

Was referring to witcher 3 :) cyberpunks ok enjoying it I had a women t pose in a club and my motorbike went through some pipe and detonated underground when I called it once but other then that I havent had any tbh I had more bugs in skyrim and fallout 3 + 4 and new vegas
I remember in fallout 3 there was abug that if you went a mile near the water treatment facility it would crash your game to desktop had to wait a month for the patch to progress the main story but just did side quests and exsplored during that time :) ive not had anything like that in cyberpunk so far tho I wasnt overly hyped for cyberpunk so my expectations was not as high as others

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Didn't they say they've cancelled that for now to work on the single player component? I honestly couldn't be less interested if I tried in a multiplayer version of CP2077
Certain games work in multiplayer and I'm not convinced that Cyberpunk 2077 would be one of them. If CP2077 was an action game with some light RPG elements like GTA V, I could see it working, but as it's an RPG with action elements, it's a nope from me.

Certain games work in multiplayer and I'm not convinced that Cyberpunk 2077 would be one of them. If CP2077 was an action game with some light RPG elements like GTA V, I could see it working, but as it's an RPG with action elements, it's a nope from me.
You had your pc back yet denz?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm more and more like that the older I get. Crysis was one I was particularly waiting for.

I have a feeling I'll probably pre order Mass Effect remaster as well.

There's still a sucker in me!
I can see me buying Mass Effect Day 1, so I'm almost pre-ordering, I'll have the advantage of seeing what the reviews look like first though.