Cyberpunk 2077

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
Not that I know. The only sub 30 are the GOG keys

Yeah that's what I thought mate. A shame really, but it's my own demons for not just getting GOG lol. I can hold out a bit more before my thirst to play as I'm not yet bored of Diablo season yet. Then Resi Village lined up, hopefully can cop a sale on steam by that point!

Yeah that's what I thought mate. A shame really, but it's my own demons for not just getting GOG lol. I can hold out a bit more before my thirst to play as I'm not yet bored of Diablo season yet. Then Resi Village lined up, hopefully can cop a sale on steam by that point!
They got a resident evil multiplayer game with it not out yet but looks interesting

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I was annoyed as well getting GOG but in the end I did it and finished the game. I can say the game is great, so buy it even if it’s GOG key and after you finish game just uninstall the client 😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Looks like they're finally getting on top of the game, now is the time to buy

There's a visual effect that happens from the end of the first chapter that messed with my one working eye (not going to spoil why it's there). It is part of the story, but hopefully they've toned it down so it's worth me freeing up the 60-oddGB to give it another go.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Gave into temptation (of course I did!) and downloaded it again.

The default settings I last played the game on were saved, but hitting default changed a few things. RT on Ultra with Auto DLSS is the new recommendation I got. It was previously RT on Medium and DLSS Quality. Strange it's changed, but I'll give it a go!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Gave into temptation (of course I did!) and downloaded it again.

The default settings I last played the game on were saved, but hitting default changed a few things. RT on Ultra with Auto DLSS is the new recommendation I got. It was previously RT on Medium and DLSS Quality. Strange it's changed, but I'll give it a go!
Good grief. Just goes to show the sheer amount of optimisation that has taken place with all those patches since release. Enjoy, let us know how you get on 👍👍👍

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Good grief. Just goes to show the sheer amount of optimisation that has taken place with all those patches since release. Enjoy, let us know how you get on 👍👍👍
Played a couple of hours now (new save as I'm sure there was probably a bug or two pretty much ingrained into my game from the spring) and I'm fairly impressed. The gameplay is a lot smoother and far less glitchy. I did watch an NPC walk through a closed door and was sometimes aware of NPCs appearing or disappearing on the horizon, but the game seems so much better overall. The police don't appear right at your back the moment you start shooting which is much better. The RT being on Ultra is just gorgeous too!

If the game had released in this state, I'd have perhap been a little disappointed that it didn't match the hype, but I doubt any game could have delivered on the hype that Cyberpunk 2077 had generated. Onwards and upwards from here hopefully!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Version 1.5 "Samurai Edition" "Leaks", this has all been rejected as false by CDPR, but it's worth listening

Watched this last night, but had heard about the leaks earlier. Some of Michael's thought processes are right in my view, a lot of the leaks are fairly logical as things they've potentially been working on since the last update. The fact that most of it seems to have been data mined is also potentially good news!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Watched this last night, but had heard about the leaks earlier. Some of Michael's thought processes are right in my view, a lot of the leaks are fairly logical as things they've potentially been working on since the last update. The fact that most of it seems to have been data mined is also potentially good news!
I love Michael, he's very rational and down to earth and his insider understanding as a games dev males him often right on the money.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
43GB download for the update. Quite a few fixes included and one or two new features.

FLpmAhUWQAUDGSx

Full 1.5 patch notes here!