Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 41971

I tend to only use the "PC Master Race" line when being entirely ironic, but to hear that the reason for this delay is that the current console gen version is pretty rough. Apparently the PC and next gen console versions are ready for release, but there's performance issues on the PS4 and Xbox One versions of 2077, and there's an agreement that all versions will release at once.

some people are taking it worse than others :rolleyes:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
D

Deleted member 41971

Yeah, that's wrong however you look at it. It's disappointing that it's been delayed, but considering I may not be able to play it until next year anyway, I'm pretty relaxed about the delays.

same regarding delays, I though can understand why people are annoyed if they have pre ordered the game in advance and don't really know when its coming out

also, Game likes money, £249.99 😬

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
same regarding delays, I though can understand why people are annoyed if they have pre ordered the game in advance and don't really know when its coming out

also, Game likes money, £249.99 😬

I tend to stay away from the very expensive super ultra ultimate deluxe editions of games. That being said, I did get the Animus edition of Assassin's Creed: Revelations - it came with an encyclopedia which was an interesting read through AC lore.

Gavras

Master Poster
Death threats because a game has been delayed? :sick: Have tried to express how I feel about that news but I really have no words <wanders off mumbling about the decline of society, how there are worse things going on and how "in my day, we didn't even have computers and games consoles">
Pretty much what went through my mind.

If the greatest problem someone is facing, is the delayed release of a video game....

then the entire death threats thing, this is where anonymity needs to be removed and people named and shamed (and whatever repercussions they have coming).

When people start moaning about delays (also referring to the gfx card thing), I just think of this.

imagine them having a good teddy throw tantrum lol.

D

Deleted member 41971

imagine them having a good teddy throw tantrum lol.

That video should be an easter egg in the game as a big no no to people who sent death threats along any identifying info i.e. twitter handle etc 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:

VinJol

Bronze Level Poster

I think we have in some way the same type of modo when we build a PC.

Kitsch style adheres to the "Style over substance"
Typically RGB oriented.

Entropism is the polar opposite of Kitsch, with "necessity over style"
Typically save money oriented.

Neomilitarism is the elegant corpo fashion with "substance over style"
Typically air flow and reduce noise oriented.

Neokitsch's motto is "style and substance"
Typically liquid series.

Gavras

Master Poster
I hope the PC version is better, parts of that were a bit naff and something you would get 2 years ago or a GTA mod.

Graphics looked old, yeah some shiny GTA cars.

hopefully it’s a game setting that means you walk at zimmer frame pace everywhere.

Also it could be another one of those ‘let’s put swearing in as it stops people looking for bits we missed’.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It's got a cracking theme to it. Love the bladerunner look to it.
I watched a double header of Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049 at the weekend. I kept thinking about this game afterwards :D

I also want to play the Blade Runner game from 1997 that I used to play on my Dad's PC (but never completed). The source code for that game was lost for years but I'm pleased to see GOG have it up and running. On the list it goes!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I also want to play the Blade Runner game from 1997 that I used to play on my Dad's PC (but never completed). The source code for that game was lost for years but I'm pleased to see GOG have it up and running. On the list it goes!
Yeah, I bought it as it's a bit of a classic.... apparently they reverse coded the entire game as they had no way of getting the source code back, quite a remarkable achievement really.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeah, I bought it as it's a bit of a classic.... apparently they reverse coded the entire game as they had no way of getting the source code back, quite a remarkable achievement really.
Remarkable is the right word, that’s a proper labour of love ❤️

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Gosh. My hype died down a little after the last delay but that night city wire has completely reversed that. All aboard the hype train. 3 weeks to go!

Scoped Badger

Silver Level Poster
Gosh. My hype died down a little after the last delay but that night city wire has completely reversed that. All aboard the hype train. 3 weeks to go!
Hopefully. Rumours that it'll be delayed again are flying round and CDPR have remained tight-lipped on it.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm still every bit as hyped for it as I have been for the last 4 or 5 years. I'm quite prepared to believe the rumours that the PC and now-current gen versions of the game are complete and the delay is down to the previous gen console versions of the game not performing so well. It's very much touch & go as to whether I'll have a PC capable of playing the game before release, so I'm not sure I'll be playing the game before 2021 whether or not there is a further delay.