Cyberpunk 2077

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Updated specs hot off the press, including what levels of ray tracing you can expect:

EnRvD_eXYAAjlg-

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’ve just realised that I’ve got a long weekend off work and it coincides with this game being released. I booked Friday, Monday and Tuesday and despite promising myself I wouldn’t buy any new games until I’d finished Red Dead Redemption 2... it’s very tempting to pull the trigger on this one...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’ve just realised that I’ve got a long weekend off work and it coincides with this game being released. I booked Friday, Monday and Tuesday and despite promising myself I wouldn’t buy any new games until I’d finished Red Dead Redemption 2... it’s very tempting to pull the trigger on this one...
It's not a choice... it's a vocation.

Ignore the reviews saying performance is crap, remember, reviewer games had DRM attached which really hampered performance, that isn't present on the consumer release, plus the 0day patch apparently improves performance massively also.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Mines installed and ready to go. Will let you know later on how it goes but I will probably still be making my character by the time tomorrow comes.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It's not a choice... it's a vocation.

Ignore the reviews saying performance is crap, remember, reviewer games had DRM attached which really hampered performance, that isn't present on the consumer release, plus the 0day patch apparently improves performance massively also.
For those of us without systems capable of playing the game fully, you need to play the game so we can live vicariously through you!

When I initially started this thread, I was fairly confident I'd be able to play the game on launch, and that was with the November launch date. The fact I'm still waiting...yeah, I need to live vicariously through someone's experiences of the game!