Days in Test

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i was in two minds to even bother adding to the forum comments as im still in 2 minds. I think the issue for me was that when i ordered the customer PC, it was quoting around 15-17 days if i recall correctly, which i was comfortable with. I accept that i made a few changes to the spec but that shouldn't be a delay issue. All in it took 26 working days to be sent, only for it to be DOA and have a damaged case. Now i have no idea what caused the DOA, the case damage wasnt too bad but it could have take a good knock inside. RMA added another 9 days to the process.

I think for me its about communication, even if its bad news about delays. it seems the only time to get an update is when you make some noise. Communication is key, radio silence is not.

one a side not, i dealt with Alice also and found her very helpful, i was on the verge of cancelling but Alice sorted a few issues out and things went a bit smoother. Im happy with the PC i have now, but repeat business is probably going to be a no for me.
This is very good feedback. If it’s ok, I’d like to forward this to the customer services team? I think everyone is in agreement that communication is an area PCS need to improve.

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
i was in two minds to even bother adding to the forum comments as im still in 2 minds. I think the issue for me was that when i ordered the customer PC, it was quoting around 15-17 days if i recall correctly, which i was comfortable with. I accept that i made a few changes to the spec but that shouldn't be a delay issue. All in it took 26 working days to be sent, only for it to be DOA and have a damaged case. Now i have no idea what caused the DOA, the case damage wasnt too bad but it could have take a good knock inside. RMA added another 9 days to the process.

I think for me its about communication, even if its bad news about delays. it seems the only time to get an update is when you make some noise. Communication is key, radio silence is not.

one a side note, i dealt with Alice also and found her very helpful, i was on the verge of cancelling but Alice sorted a few issues out and things went a bit smoother. Im happy with the PC i have now, but repeat business is probably going to be a no for me.

I am in the same boat mate. Just starting to get fed up with it all. I know there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now but having a brand new PC delivered DOA to be sent back and promised it is priority to then discover it sat in PCS goods in warehouse for 24hrs and only scanned in because I contacted them is frustrating. Then to be told it'll be another 1-2 weeks before it's looked at is another major inconvenience.

PC ordered 02nd July, Delivered D.O.A 03rd August, Returned 04th August. Potentially 2 weeks test and fix and I am looking at 25th August before I get it back, 2 days shy of 8 weeks which in my opinion isn't good enough.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am in the same boat mate. Just starting to get fed up with it all. I know there are more pressing issues going on in the world right now but having a brand new PC delivered DOA to be sent back and promised it is priority to then discover it sat in PCS goods in warehouse for 24hrs and only scanned in because I contacted them is frustrating. Then to be told it'll be another 1-2 weeks before it's looked at is another major inconvenience.

PC ordered 02nd July, Delivered D.O.A 03rd August, Returned 04th August. Potentially 2 weeks test and fix and I am looking at 25th August before I get it back, 2 days shy of 8 weeks which in my opinion isn't good enough.
If it's ok @ASHENTI I'd like to forward your case to customer services also, see if we can get it sped up?

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
If it's ok @ASHENTI I'd like to forward your case to customer services also, see if we can get it sped up?

Spyder that would be great. I had been speaking with a really helpful chap called Maarten who talked me through troubleshooting over the phone and he was putting notes on my account to say it was DOA and priority. I then spoke to another chap today via the live chat and he told me i'm looking 1-2 weeks which doesn't sound priority!!

I would really appreciate that Spyder. Even if someone looked at the PC and told me X is wrong with it and it will be returned to you on X I would be happy enough. It is just the fact nobody has given me any indication of what is happening.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Spyder that would be great. I had been speaking with a really helpful chap called Maarten who talked me through troubleshooting over the phone and he was putting notes on my account to say it was DOA and priority. I then spoke to another chap today via the live chat and he told me i'm looking 1-2 weeks which doesn't sound priority!!

I would really appreciate that Spyder. Even if someone looked at the PC and told me X is wrong with it and it will be returned to you on X I would be happy enough. It is just the fact nobody has given me any indication of what is happening.
I’ll email the customer services team with both your cases tonight and let you know when I hear something.

I’ll email the customer services team with both your cases tonight and let you know when I hear something.

just for reference, my PC is back now, several things were done but not sure what the actual problem was, as i said it probably was DPD being heavy handed, my point was the e2e process needs to be smoother and clear communication.