Dead Space 3 PC Port Review

Keedar

Expert
Thanx for that Smoke.I pre ordered some time ago and i am happy enough with settings.Most important thing is that the game is not lock at 30 fps.Few more days and story will begin :D

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Thanx for that Smoke.I pre ordered some time ago and i am happy enough with settings.Most important thing is that the game is not lock at 30 fps.Few more days and story will begin :D

Yeah i was a bit worried about the Frame Rate but im happy with everything it says, there is a big difference between Low and Medium Graphics settings if the pictures are anything to go buy. Perhaps it is to help it run on lower end machines but the absence of darkness would ruin the experience for me.

Im also interested to see how the addition of an additional character works into the experience, generally i would think alone was more fearful than with a partner.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I wont be buying it myself as I got bored after like chapter 10 on dead space 1 but very nice article. I wish games had a feature like that to compare graphics qualities. I know you could just technically adjust the settings and see for yourself but that isn't always that obvious. Maybe if you could have a pop up box to adjust settings while you're actually in-game so that you can see it in real time. That'd be cool.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I wont be buying it myself as I got bored after like chapter 10 on dead space 1 but very nice article. I wish games had a feature like that to compare graphics qualities. I know you could just technically adjust the settings and see for yourself but that isn't always that obvious. Maybe if you could have a pop up box to adjust settings while you're actually in-game so that you can see it in real time. That'd be cool.

Yeah i agree with you there, a lot of games require a full restart when you change some of the settings too, its not great for comparing

Keedar

Expert
[video=youtube;v_uRNEhM8Yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_uRNEhM8Yo[/video]

[video=youtube;X8shgHV2br8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8shgHV2br8[/video]