Dead/stuck pixel

rickne

Master Poster
So sadly a couple days after recieving my laptop Ive noticed a stuck/dead pixel on the screen to the right. Its bright white to green If i stare hard enough but is hardly black. You can see it on a white screen but only as a bright speck.
PRetty gutting to get this already but luckily i have the one year dead pixel guarantee. All online methods of budging it have as yet failed. :(

iPHAILZ

Bronze Level Poster
Have you tried the pressure method, usually just flicking it with your finger can do the trick or the cap of a biro?

rickne

Master Poster
Yeah its not budging im afraid. Its put up or send it back. I guess seen as i paid for the years dead pixel I may as well use it.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We're sorry that this has occurred and we will of course replace your screen for you immediately considering your have purchased a dead pixel guarantee :)

Just call us on Monday on 0844 499 4000 and we'll sort it right away.

hargil

Silver Level Poster
This is the reason I went with PCS.

they don't mess about when it comes to support issues.

rickne

Master Poster
We're sorry that this has occurred and we will of course replace your screen for you immediately considering your have purchased a dead pixel guarantee :)

Just call us on Monday on 0844 499 4000 and we'll sort it right away.

Thanks PCS I will do. I know its one of those piddly little things as everything else works seamlessly. But I cant get it out of my mind now hehe.