Death Stranding Code

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
Guys not sure if allowed feel free to take down if not. My machine was dispatched yesterday and I am expecting delivery on Monday. As part of the Nvidia promotion I was sent a code for Death Stranding. The game on offer at present with PCS is Rainbow Six Siege for anyone purchasing an RTX card. I am wondering if anyone would prefer Death Stranding as I would prefer R6 Siege.

I spoke with PCS and they are unable to do anything as the code is from Nvidia. Let me know if anyone would like to do an exchange.

Yggdrass

I'll be ordering my machine this Sunday, was hoping to snag up Death Stranding but just missed the window. As I already own Siege and depending on when I get the code, if you've not found someone to swap with by then I'd be happy to do it.

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
I'll be ordering my machine this Sunday, was hoping to snag up Death Stranding but just missed the window. As I already own Siege and depending on when I get the code, if you've not found someone to swap with by then I'd be happy to do it.
Yes no worries. I will check out my code and make sure there is no expiry date. If not then we can exchange if that suits?

Yggdrass

Yea perfect, I actually just put my order through (very excited!!) so as soon as my code comes through I'll update you as well.