DEFIANCE VI Keycaps

Legend286

Hey, so my stupid cat knocked something on my laptop and it broke off a keycap on my pg down key and it's lost somewhere in my room which I have had no look finding it, any idea where I should look on the clevo website for keycaps for this laptop? I know it's a clevo but not sure what the model number is :s any help would be appreciated.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey, so my stupid cat knocked something on my laptop and it broke off a keycap on my pg down key and it's lost somewhere in my room which I have had no look finding it, any idea where I should look on the clevo website for keycaps for this laptop? I know it's a clevo but not sure what the model number is :s any help would be appreciated.
The model number will be on a label on the underside of the laptop.

Give PCS a call, they may be able to advise.

Legend286

P970RF I think it is, which I couldn't find keycaps for online, so I guess I'll have to call pcs up tomorrow and find out what they say, hopefully they have bags of keycaps laying around for cases like this that they can just send me out...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
P970RF I think it is, which I couldn't find keycaps for online, so I guess I'll have to call pcs up tomorrow and find out what they say, hopefully they have bags of keycaps laying around for cases like this that they can just send me out...
It’s very possible. I know it’s a pain, but worst comes to worst you can get a full replacement keyboard as they’re not expensive, but hopefully they’ll have individual caps.

Legend286

It’s very possible. I know it’s a pain, but worst comes to worst you can get a full replacement keyboard as they’re not expensive, but hopefully they’ll have individual caps.

They don't have individual caps, so I might have to buy a new keyboard and just take one of the keycaps off it...