Defiance VII LED keyboard

LouieM

hello

I was wondering how I change the LED colours on my laptop - I checked the manual and it says to use the LED Keyboard Setting app but I've looked everywhere and cannot find it

Ambassador Spock

Bronze Level Poster
I use the Control Center application to change that. Unfortunately I don't believe you can do anything but one solid colour - you can change the colour easily, but I haven't found a way to do multicolour/changing patterns like I could with my Vyper.

DeeHants

FYI, Control Center is not installed by default (or wasn't for me), but is on the driver CD (or downloads for your order).
The stock keyboard is one colour LEDs, but there is a LED per key factory option (according to Clevo).
You also need to make sure "Fn hotkeys and OSD" runs on startup to get the full range of Fn keys working (including the LED controls on the number pad)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
FYI, Control Center is not installed by default (or wasn't for me), but is on the driver CD (or downloads for your order).
The stock keyboard is one colour LEDs, but there is a LED per key factory option (according to Clevo).
You also need to make sure "Fn hotkeys and OSD" runs on startup to get the full range of Fn keys working (including the LED controls on the number pad)
For any clevo drivers you need to go direct to www.clevo.com.tw, not the CD or your downloads folder as they will be out of date.