Delivery Address

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
Hi,

Just a quick question on delivery. Is it possible to get an order delivered to my parents address as I work Monday to Friday. The chances are I may not be able to book time off before the new year to take delivery.

Thanks

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You can get the order delivered to an alternative address, just enter a different address when placing your order (unless you're ordering on finance, which you can't).

Bohemian Simian

Doh - I've just posted a similar question in the forum. Must have been half asleep to miss this! :-/

You can get the order delivered to an alternative address, just enter a different address when placing your order (unless you're ordering on finance, which you can't).
OK. But what if I need to change the delivery address whilst the order is being processed?
For example - I can ensure someone is at an address to collect for two weeks, but if the build takes longer, 3, or 4 weeks, then I may need it to be delivered to my workplace or a relatives house!?

Yes I think so but u need to provide id or something i think
Really!? Wow - PCS are uber strict with their delivery drivers! Half the time I find parcels, even large items, are left with random neighbours! ;-)

Rakk

The Awesome
OK. But what if I need to change the delivery address whilst the order is being processed?
I'm pretty sure you can change the address, and as long as it's before it's actually dispatched it should be fine, unless it was bought on finance. - in which case you can't.

Really!? Wow - PCS are uber strict with their delivery drivers! Half the time I find parcels, even large items, are left with random neighbours! ;-)
Well, I didn't need to have ID when I ordered something yesterday to my work address rather than my home address

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
1. You can amend your delivery address after your order is processed. This can be done through the "My Details" section in your account.

2. 99% of the time we do not require ID checks if you amend your address. If however we cannot verify your identity, or have changed the delivery address from London to Scotland for example, we may request proof of identity. This is for the benefit of our customers.