Delivery Mess Up

Wade

Hi,
I know this is not the place to complain, I was just wondering what I can do about my situation.
I have ordered a Desktop PC, and I selected specifically a Sunday Delivery, today I have found out that a redelivery request has gone through without me saying so to delivery tomorrow morning, a Monday. I don't want my delivery delayed by another week but if I wanted my PC in the week I could of had it delivered sooner and cheaper.

This is extremely disappointing and I'm just hoping they still deliver it today and it was a mistake.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,
I know this is not the place to complain, I was just wondering what I can do about my situation.
I have ordered a Desktop PC, and I selected specifically a Sunday Delivery, today I have found out that a redelivery request has gone through without me saying so to delivery tomorrow morning, a Monday. I don't want my delivery delayed by another week but if I wanted my PC in the week I could of had it delivered sooner and cheaper.

This is extremely disappointing and I'm just hoping they still deliver it today and it was a mistake.
PCS don't offer Sunday delivery, are you sure this is for a PCS PC?

DPD certainly don't do sunday delivery either. There's some confusion somewhere.

Last edited:

Wade

1656236130367.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I stand corrected, that's a new service hadn't noticed it before, apologies.

The best way to track it is through the DPD app and perhaps you can rearrange the time or at least find out why it changed, but if they've stated delivery tomorrow, then it's likely to be that unfortunately. If you raise it with PCS tomorrow, I'm sure they'll reimburse the delivery costs.