Delivery times.

Charmit

I ordered a Custom PC from here on the 3rd of November, it says the approximate build time will be 30th of November, do we think this will arrive before the 10th of December as that is when i need it for.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I ordered a Custom PC from here on the 3rd of November, it says the approximate build time will be 30th of November, do we think this will arrive before the 10th of December as that is when i need it for.
Automated emails should be ignored at the moment, the system can't keep up with the current stock issues happening worldwide.

As @Martinr36 says though, for any conclusive information, you need to speak with PCS directly.

steaky360

If you need your PC built by a certain date and haven't chosen any pre-order/out of stock components I would suggest you consider the fast-track option. If you've ordered any of the recent new releases (30xx series, zen3 CPUs, etc. then you won't have that option sadly as you'll be in the queue for the new cards/chips as they become available.