Delivery to Ireland

Wololo_n00b

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys!

Just wondering, have people had any PC's delivered to Ireland, and if so how long did it take to deliver (approx.)? Or might any PCS staff on here might know roughly how long it would take? I'd love to get a new desktop PC but I just wanted to check about the delivery details to Ireland

Thanks a million!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys!

Just wondering, have people had any PC's delivered to Ireland, and if so how long did it take to deliver (approx.)? Or might any PCS staff on here might know roughly how long it would take? I'd love to get a new desktop PC but I just wanted to check about the delivery details to Ireland

Thanks a million!
Lots of Irish folk buy from PCS, delivery is carried out by Fedex as they're one of the few delivery companies willing to work around the customs issues due to brexit.

Delays can be a few weeks, there's a huge backlog at the border generally, sometimes the package will get stuck at customs for about a week.

So normally it's around 2 weeks, but worth taking a look over this thread of peoples recent experiences:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Lots of Irish folk buy from PCS, delivery is carried out by Fedex as they're one of the few delivery companies willing to work around the customs issues due to brexit.

Delays can be a few weeks, there's a huge backlog at the border generally, sometimes the package will get stuck at customs for about a week.

So normally it's around 2 weeks, but worth taking a look over this thread of peoples recent experiences:

in addition to this make sure you buy it on the irish site, as that will ensure all the correct taxes etc are applied as PCS is VAT registered in Ireland